Sunday, April 11, 2010

Short Story Project Cancelled... Again!!! But More Stories On the Way!

Remember how I said that I re-started a short story project awhile back? Well, guess what? It's not going well. I'm not enjoying writing it; this genre isn't my thing. Problem is, this is a sequel to a story I wrote a while back.
But this post isn't all bad news!
I'm starting another book project. Bad news is that's how far I got. The Yellow Comet may get her turn to shine, or it's going to be fan fiction. Or Bi-Ying may get a story, or Zayin may find the world her dad ruled. I just don't know. All I know that's it's going to be a book, and have AT LEAST 12 chapters!!!
But here's a newbie... My plan is to put stories in Ellie's Blog-O-Rama! It may be chapters for a book, or short stories. I don't know. But stories are coming, one way or another! Don't worry, normal blogs are going to be in too!
Here's one of the biggest sayings in Ellie's Blog-O-Rama:
Be seeing you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I got behind on reading these. I will catch up in the next few minutes.

    ReplyDelete