skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ellie's Blog-O-Rama
Friday, April 2, 2010
"Megaman NT Warrior" Fan!
One of my favorite manga series is "Megaman NT Warrior"! I've collected, and read, all 13 books in the series! I've also collected (and played) all the GameBoy games that came out based on it (or the manga was based on the game)!
1 comment:
Michael P. Burke
April 2, 2010 at 11:56 PM
I think the game was based on the manga. However, I am also not sure.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ellie
I love to read and review all kinds of books.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(32)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(115)
►
December
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(35)
Naruto Anime Series (Go, Naruto!!!)
Night Of the Eliteweapon: Part 5
Favorite Pokemon
Movie: Pokemon-The First Movie
A Comic of Funny Stupidity
Bi-Ying: Chapter 3, Finished!
Night Of the Eliteweapon: Part 4
Movie: Phantom 2024
Wish Me Luck With "Starcraft"
Night Of The Eliteweapon: Part 3
Game Completed-Naruto: Path of the Ninja!
Bi-Ying: Chapter 2, Done!
Home, Sweet Home
Night Of The Eliteweapon: Part 2
Not Sturdy... But an Idea
Lots Of S's
Short Story 1: Night Of The Eliteweapon: Part 1
Another Band I Like...
Go, Bi-Ying, GO!!!
Another Rocking Christian Band!
Short Story Project Cancelled... Again!!! But More...
Character Idea: Bi-Ying
Much Better
#13, and There's STILL Shuriken-Throwing Going On
Review: Home Is Where the Spark Is
Idea: Crashing Into An Unknown Planet!
Ernest--Wacky, But Gets the Job Done
Idea: Zayin--All In a Name
Cool New McDonald's Toys!!!
Nine Tails... Ninetails?
Naruto: The Vessel of the Nine-Talied Fox Spirit, ...
Idea: The Yellow Comet
Ideas, Ideas...
"Megaman NT Warrior" Fan!
Clueless
►
March
(45)
►
February
(7)
My Review Blog
Rockin' Reviews
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
Followers
I think the game was based on the manga. However, I am also not sure.
ReplyDelete