Thing is, this idea isn't really a story. The only thing I thought of that's definite for this story idea is the Main Character.
Basic Character File:
Name: Bi-Ying
Age: 21 years
Gender: Male
Attitude: He's a quiet man. He has his own Code Of Honor, but it's not much. He sometimes helps people, sometimes not. Some call him evil, but all he is following his dream, which he believes is his only reason for existence. Most of the time, he follows evil groups, but there have been times when he turned traitor, and destroyed the mafia. He lives only for being the strongest, and doing ANYTHING to get that dream. He's a mysterious, and complex guy, even I haven't figured everything about his attitude!
Likes: Winning battles, becoming stronger, being the strongest (though he won't admit it, he sometimes like being the hero).
Dislikes: Those who beat him in battle
Dream: To be the strongest fighter in the entire universe.
Like I said earlier, I don't have much of an story for Bi-Ying. But here's some more about him... Megaman's rival from "Megaman NT Warrior"--Bass--greatly affected this character, even though there's some stuff Bi-Ying would do that Bass wouldn't even STAND doing...!
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
I sometimes find it easier to tell a story by creating characters, and throwing them together, and just try to figure out what would happen.
ReplyDeleteWho knows? That's actually not a terrible idea!
ReplyDelete