I started my book project. I'm going with Bi-Ying. The story line isn't certain yet, but here's what going on so far.
Chapter 1 starts off him spotting a bunch of soldiers. Remember, despite him being the hero in this book, Bi-Ying is known for being evil. Bi-Ying was going through the land of Mili to get to the land of Darkori. But he soon finds out that, for some reason, the Secori, the ruler of Mili, isn't letting strangers in Mili! Bi-Ying immediately knows that something's up. Why? The land of Mili is the friendliest country in his world (no name yet)!
But a fight soon begins, after Bi-Ying shows his face. I haven't finished the fight scene, but we see his cool-headed way of fighting, and his current mastery of fighting. And I haven't put his name in the chapter.
It's going to be more of an action fantasy. I'm also writing in first person. I haven't finished the first Chapter yet, but hope that I have thought of a storyline by then! Or it might have some extra mystery on the way!
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
I think it is always good to start in the middle of some action. It draws people in.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete