Monday, April 26, 2010

Movie: Phantom 2024

Today I watched Phantom 2024.
It was a pretty good movie, except for two things. Somewhere closer to the end, it felt like it was almost like they had put a few TV series episodes in a special way.
But the true downer, for me, was the end. The bad guy actually got what she wanted. Not good, especially since the hero (the Phantom) was trying to stop her! It disappointed me there. Hey, I get it, stuff like that happens in real life. But it makes it look like all that work was for nothing. Of course, the movie ends off the Phantom promising to stop the bad guys, but still...! I feel like, unless they're a part of a multiple movie-storyline, that was a pretty bad way to end the story. I think it was meant to be the kick-off of a TV series.
Too bad the movie's pretty old (Okay, I don't know how old, at least a decade, but you get my gig).
Anyway: Pretty good movie, except the end.

1 comment: