Sunday, April 4, 2010

Naruto: The Vessel of the Nine-Talied Fox Spirit, Want-To-Be Ninja

One manga line I just started is Naruto. I believe I'm in volume number 4. It's about a boy that wants to be one of the best ninja in the world.
But, when he was a baby, a Hokage (kind of the ninja master, leads village) sealed the spirit of a dangerous nine-tailed fox within him, resulting in not many people liking him (the main character, Naruto, is an orphan). But this doesn't stop him! He wants to be the next Hokage, and be the best Hokage in history! Along with Sasuke (a talented ninja want-to-be), and Sakura (she's a girl, and very smart), and his sensei (teacher) Kakashi, Naruto is working his way to the top!
At the moment, the trio (Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura) are going through the exam to becoming jouneymen ninja... and it's a lot harder than it looks!

1 comment: