Thursday, April 22, 2010

Night Of The Eliteweapon: Part 3

Ellie wiggled nervously in her seat. Her and Starscream were flying on the hooded bot's ship. The bot was named Ken, and he had told the duo that he was Darkchrome's current Main Servant.
Ellie was wondering why Darkchrome had called her again. It had been many years since she had last seen the Leader of the crime group named C.D., which stands for "Cosmos Destruction."
Starscream noticed the Ellie was more nervous than usual. He asked, "What's wrong, girl?"
Ellie snapped her head over, but relaxed when she saw it was Starscream. She turned her back to the view of space she got through the window. Ellie felt that God's creation of the stars was very pretty.
Ellie said, "Darkchrome hasn't needed me for years. I have barely any ideas why he has called me, since I heard that the C.D. has become pretty scary in the Niva galaxy for years now."
Starscream gasped, "Cosmos Destruction? You actually know the Leader of the C.D.?!? If I weren't such a rebel, I'd be yelling at them for turning their backs on the original Decepticons!!! I can't of course, 'cause now I'm hunted, and I wouldn't even come close to them, for the rumor that they kill all who disagree with them... in their face!!!" Starscream shuddered.
A shiver went down Ken's back. He said, "That is with Darkchrome."
Ellie sighed, "Then I better prepare for death. My Christian faith is more important to me than life."
Starscream said slyly, "Even more than your crush at home?" He giggled.
Ellie said seriously, "Even more than a possible devotion."
Starscream saw that Ellie's serious face looking out the window. He sighed. He said, "I was only kidding, girl. Besides... Won't this guy owe you a favor?"
Ellie shrugged. She didn't say anything. Starscream looked at his young friend with concern.
Ken said, "We're here."
The two looked out the front window. A giant space station loomed ahead of them. Ellie stiffened in her seat.
Almost time, and she prayed that God would help them... help her.

2 comments: