I watched a bunch of Dragon Ball today. We finally finished the World Martial Arts Tournament! In Semi-Final 1, Jackie Chun beat Krillin!
Semi-Final 2: Goku defeats Nam. Nam finds out that Jackie Chun is Master Roshi, and helps the master get Yamcha off his tail!
Then the FINALS: Goku VS Jackie Chun! This battle takes three episodes. They seemed pretty evenly matched, and then Jackie pulls out a deadly move! Then Goku sees the moon, and LITERALLY goes ape! In order to fix this, Jackie destroys the moon. Then it's just hand-to-hand combat, in which Jackie/Roshi wins by only his size!
Then Goku has dinner, which wipes out Roshi's money prize!!! HA-HA-HA-HA! That Goku can EAT!
I enjoy this series. There's only three more shows to go, and then Season 1 is OVER!
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
How close do you think it follows the manga? I have seen some of the shows, but not this far into it. I have read the manga though.
ReplyDeletePretty close. they changed some stuff (like names), but the story is basically the same. They add some extras too.
ReplyDelete