My little sister watches the PowerPuff Girls. Actually, I like the series too. It's about three young superhero girls made from sugar, spice, and everything nice... Plus an accidental dose of Chemical X!
The shows can be pretty funny. The girls learn things too... And they have to save Townsville very other day! Usually from a monster.
Chemical X plays a big part (hello, it helped to make the PowerPuff Girls!). For instance, their biggest enemy, a super-smart chimpanzee (Mojo Jojo), tries to swindle Bubbles into giving him about 1,000 gallons of the stuff. And another time, it made the Mayor of Townsville grow super-big!
It's a funny show, and I enjoy it. Go get them, PowerPuff Girls!!!
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
This show has a wide following among the older crowd too. Glad you are enjoying it. I find it funny when I see it on TV too.
ReplyDelete