Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dragon Ball Season 1: Finished!!!

Today I finished Dragon Ball Season 1. Goku leaves his friends to search for his grandfather's 4-star ball. We leave the manga style, though.
We re-meet Pilaf, Mai and Shu. They are once again after the Dragon Balls. We are also introduced to the Red Ribbon Army in a new way... plus Colonel Silver, though Goku hasn't met him yet.
The Season stops when Chi-chi's village is attacked by the Red Ribbon Army. Goku and Chi-chi, who were outside the village at the time, just notices the smoke coming from the village, and fly toward the village on the Flying Nimbus. We don't see the end of this story in this episode.
I guess my next season set is once again going to be Dragon Ball... but I'm going to try and watch the first season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, too.

2 comments:

  1. I am curious, what do you mean by: we leave the manga style? Does the artwork change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Remember when you asked how it followed the manga? Well, the storyline just changes slightly here. That's what I mean by "we leave the manga style." The artwork stays the same.

    ReplyDelete