Thursday, March 4, 2010

Relying on Relient K

One of my favorite Christian bands is Relient K. I really like a bunch of their songs, and I have 2 of their CDs. One song I like is "I So Hate Consequences." Another one I like more for the music is "I'm Lion-O"... Even though I don't really know what the Thundercats are!!! Two different songs I like from them is "For the Moments I Feel Faint", and "Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet."

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you don't know what the thundercats are.... I feel like a failure. Really, they were a mid-80s TV show that was created to compete with things like He-man and She-Ra. They got to be pretty popular themselves, and had a fairly large toy line. I have considered picking up the DVDs a few times, but a lot of those old 80s cartoons are not as good now that I see them as an adult.

    ReplyDelete