Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Half Yin, Half Yang

The other day, I watched the first episode of Ranma 1/2. I loved the manga series. It's about a boy who fell into a cursed spring, and now a splash of cold water turns him into a girl, and hot water turns him into normal. Soon he's joined by others.
The first episode has to be seen with others. Alone, it's not good. The boy mentioned above--Ranma--is introduced, as long as his father, Gemma, who fell into the panda cursed spring. Same affects as Ranma's pool, except replace "girl" with "panda." He is engaged to Akane... problem? They fight a lot, and say that they don't love each other!!!
I feel like that the best part of the show was the theme song, which was sung in Japanese.
The first show has to be seen with others... without that, it comes close to "STINKS!"

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are some strong feelings. I know you liked the manga.

    ReplyDelete