Sunday, December 26, 2010

Finally Back! Update on My Life

After months, I'm finally back! Here's some of the major stuff you should know:
I'm not doing the Spears project anymore. But I am now working on a different book now, and I plan to stick with this one for a while yet! It's a fantasy, which I call "The Quest for the Alamo." I plan to explain more later on this project.
I saw the movie "Small Soldiers" earlier today. It was very good, and I will probably want to re-see it sometime. It's kind of old (came out in 1998) but the special effects were pretty cool. The story was also very good.
At the moment, I'm playing Phantasy Star 0. I'm highly enjoying it. It's one of my favorite games, but I haven't even finished playing my first game yet!
I'm still collecting Monster High. I just got the "Dawn of the Dance" series, and Holt Hyde. Actually, these two go hand-in-hand. Cleo's having a dance party, and Holt is a DJ. Funny, isn't it? Plus, I've gotten the Fearbook. The thing I'm having trouble finding is Ghoulia Yelps. Like Clawdeen, she's become a rare one.
Oh, one other thing. I just finished writing a fan fiction story I was writing for fun. It's the biggest "short story" I ever written. It is 29,478 words long, and about 141 pages long. I started in September, and finished just recently. I also feel like it's a very good story... for me, anyway.
That's the summary. Anyway, I'm trying to get back into the habit on working on my blog now. Welcome back, both to you and me, and wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Does this new project have anything to do with the historical Alamo? Just curious. Anyway, I love the monster high stuff too. Very Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not much. It's really just the name. I'll being explaining that in coming-soon post.

    ReplyDelete