I recently started writing a new book. It's a sequel to Benji's Katana. I call it Longtide's Spears, but I'll probably just call it "Spears" on the blog to save time.
Despite the name, the main character (MC) is still the same, a teenage special agent named Benji Scream. In fact, I keep a bunch of the main characters in this one. I keep Benji's new best friend, Will Sting. I keep an intelligent ex-bad guy named Longtide. He's one of Benji's friends, and--as you probably guessed--he's definitely staying in the book, for reasons I'm not naming right now, since they're not mentioned in the book yet.
I've finished Chapter 1. It's mainly an intro to the book, as the gang (Main Gang-MG) finish a mission in India for the Ninja American Spy Service (N.A.S.S., considering changing the name, since it isn't always spy missions, especially with Benji's team).
Anyway, I'm hoping this project will go well. Wish me luck!
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment