Recently, I finished the Autobot version of "Transformers: War for Cybertron" for the DS. I really enjoyed it. We "see" (dialogue) Optimus becoming a Prime, and the reason the Autobots had to leave Cybertron, even though the style the charaters were drawn on is more of the classic style Transformers.
There was a bit of planning in it. You were allowed to take 2 characters on a mission. But you could never switch the two for another pair during the mission, so you needed to be really sure on who you brought. Each of the characters had special powers and strengths. Except for one mission, where I needed to start over with a new team, I stayed with Optimus and Bumblebee all the way.
The missions are a little longer, but there's this cool saving method. I guess you would say it was a kind of quick save. You could save in the mission, and then come back to a certain saving point near where you stopped later.
I really enjoyed the game. It was fun!
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment