The other day, I watched the Disney movie Enchanted. It's about a princess who gets sent to our world by an evil queen.
I really enjoyed this movie. The soon-to-be-princess that comes to our world, Giselle, is picked up by a divorce lawyer named Robert. Robert tries to explain the modern world to Giselle, but she has trouble understanding. Robert's daughter, Morgan, also becomes great friends with Giselle. Giselle also falls in love with Robert, even though she's waiting for Prince Edward, the prince she had fallen in love with in the enchanted world.
I really enjoyed this movie. It was funny, I enjoyed the story, and they had pretty good songs. The thing to get used to is the animated/live action thing they switch between. They mainly stay in the live action, but we do visit the animated world, and get views of the animated queen a few times. And Disney does a good job with the special effects, too.
Disney also used quite a few of past references to itself in this movie. Most of the ones I spotted were from Snow White, though we at least one Cinderella reference.
I really enjoyed this movie!
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment