I recently finished the book "Fable Weaver" by Carlie Genhart (Possible Spelling Mistake on last name). I really enjoyed it.
It was about a fable weaver named Linnet. When story-tale characters come to our world for a vacation, fable weavers are supposed to send them back when time's up.
But one of the most dangerous bad guys ever, Morgan LeFay, escapes the prison, she is determined to take over both the storybook world and the real one! But Linnet and her three changeling guardians find out almost too late... when Linnet is the last fable weaver standing!
To save everything, Linnet and the three changelings have to go to the world of story. They have to save Merlin, go to Camelot, and save both worlds.
I really enjoyed this book, and quickly got caught up in it.
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
Is she a bad guy? or a bad girl?
ReplyDeleteMorgan LeFay is the bad woman, Linnet is the good girl.
ReplyDelete