Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finished: MarioKart DS

The other day, I finished MarioKart DS. It was pretty fun. It was a great in-between game. I say the trickiest level was the 150cc Mirror. All the courses were in different directions, like you were playing in a mirror. It can get pretty confusing.
They even made missions. Some of them are pretty tricky. But if you finish all the missions in a section, you can do a Boss Mission. Here, you have to go against one of the Bosses from the old games. (Examples: King Boo, Big Bully, Eyerok, and Goomboss).
There are even battles. Balloon Battles, where you have to pop the others' balloons. And Shine Collectors, where you have to collect more Shines than the others. And in these battles, you can pick whether or not you have teams.
And the multiplayer option is great, too! Another nice thing is that younger kids can play this game too. All you have to do is teach them how, and there they go! Good game for those first learning how to play their new DS.
I really enjoyed this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment