Friday, February 26, 2010

Slime Monster Rockets!!!

I once played the Nintendo DS game Rocket Slime. It's a Dragon Quest game, but the main characters are the slime monsters! When the evil Plob take over Slimiana, the main character (MC) is the only one not captured! The MC has to go and save all 100 slimes, and stop the Plob!
One of the big points of the game is its tank battles! You get your own tank, and have to battle other tanks to save slimes, and move along the story. You get your own crew made of friends (and sometimes family!). You can raise its HP, and get better ammo, and even later get recipes to make even MORE ammo!!!
But there are challenges, too, since your enemies uses different tanks, and even different ammo!
I think that Rocket Slime was a pretty good game. I had fun playing it. It's made by Square Enix, who have made games I like before (one big Square Enix name is Kingdom Hearts).

2 comments:

  1. Love you blog, Ellie! (Even if I have no idea what you are talking about!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had gotten a chance to play this game. I got good reviews, and you seemed to really like it when you played. I am enjoying your reviews.

    ReplyDelete