As of late, I've been into an old anime called Robotech. I even got the books (the review for the first one is on my review blog).
I loved the first series. It was great! There was a "down stroke" near the end, but it hit one of my favorite shows over all.
The second, which takes place years later, wasn't as good. It was okay for the most of it. Then it started picking up at the end... like a book (lol)!
I've started the third series recently. And I really like it! So far, it's as good as the first one! Keep it up guys!
So far, it's like the movies. The first is great, the second OK, then picks up again. Pretty interesting, but the second one is similar to a book, where it gets better near the end and the final showdown. Still, I hope the last series goes as good as the first one did (it seems likely, though!).
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment