Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Poke Game

A while ago, I got the brand-new Pokemon White game. They have changed a bunch of stuff, and it has made the game very fun. So far, it's worth money I spent. In fact, and I find this funny, on the first day of playing, I got my first Gym Badge! Wee! They have also changed some of the themes of the Gyms, too.
I got my fourth Gym Badge today, the Bolt Badge. And found out a pretty shocking secret of the mysterious guy named N... while riding a Ferris Wheel. And, except for a Pikachu float, I haven't seen any Pokemon from the other games (or TV shows) that I knew. I read in Nintendo Power that P-Mon (Pokemon) White and Black had all new Pokemon until you finish the game. And I'm glad to say, Nintendo-Pow (Nintendo Power) was right! And, while it can be annoying, it makes the game enjoyable!
I really like this game, and glad I bought it!

No comments:

Post a Comment