`There was an awkward silence. The two bots leaned against the shelves. Ellie opened her mouth as to say something, but Starscream put a hand up. He said, "Not here, something's up with this... room."
Ellie said, "Yeah, too many hidden cameras... I've had the feeling of being watched on and off."
Starscream asked, "Ever since the station rumbled, I've been sensing a way-too-familiar energy signal aboard this ship."
Ellie thought, One that doesn't belong here according to the story.
Starscream thought back, Indeed.
Ellie thought, No offense, but I thought...
Starscream replied, When I left Megatron's Base, I tested out my mental powers. I can only do it with a time limit.
Ellie said, with her voice, "Then let's get this party over with; Stargram's probably gone already."
Starscream mentally replied, Then who are we partying with?
Ellie said in a fake happy tone, "To our 'Comarad.'"
Starscream thought a minute, and then slyly smiled. He said, "Let me find a weakness... Oh, wait! He does have a weakness!!!"
Ellie asked, "Do you know what the Phisher Program looks like?"
Starscream said, "I've used it once."
Ellie smiled slyly.
She said, "Let's get this party finished for this so-called 'episode.'"
Starscream and Ellie laughed at her little joke.
The Cat Who Said Cheese
13 years ago
I didn't get the joke.
ReplyDeleteOkay, remember that this is based on TV shows, with a few unique twists. All the mini-stories, except for the last two shows in each Season, are told in a time space of a half-hour episode. Ellie was alive during our century, so she's seen the episodes. The point is, if this was transferred to a TV show, it would take up a space of a half-hour show (or that's the idea). It's a bit of a bad pun.
ReplyDelete